Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CH 1013 F09

Class,

Well, Power Outage Days has caught me unprepared. I did not copy emails to myself that had to do with our courses and they are only saved on the University server. As long as the power is down I have no access to those messages.

Could someone post the link to the chemistry vignettes in the comments to this post? If you cannot access your ABU email to find the link some of you gave me alternate email addresses and the link would be there or as a last resort if you could go through your web browser history you could find the link there.

Could someone email / forward me a copy of the last message that I sent to you so I can have a class set of email addresses? Send the message to my gmail account.

Thanks for anyone that is monitoring this blog and can help.

Prof. H.

1 comment:

Mel Schriver said...

http://chemresources.chemistry.dal.ca/vignettes/fall.html