Thursday, February 12, 2009

CH1023 Formal Report Research Topics


Students may select their topic only in the comments section of the message in ensure first come first served.

1] Chemical History of Aspirin
2] Chemistry of Salicylic Acid and related organic acids
3] Chemical Structure and Properties of Painkillers
4] Chemistry of Aspirin Related Painkillers
5] Chemistry of homeopathic pain medications
6] Chemistry of Methyl salicylate and related compounds
7] Other topic related to the laboratory in agreement with the instructor

7 comments:

trisha said...

I would like to do the Chemical History of Aspirin

Unknown said...

Id like to do Chemical Structure and Properties of Painkillers.

Jessica said...

I would like Chemistry of Salicylic Acid and related organic acids

Summer said...

I guess I'll take the chemistry of homeopathic pain medications...

Meghan said...

I will do the chemistry of aspirin related painkillers

Andrew said...

After much deliberation, I have decided on the topic of Chemistry of Methyl salicylate and related compounds.

bineesh said...

Nice presentation...I like this presentation on Chemical structure...

Regards,
http://www.saibposervices.com/Knowledge_process_Outsourcing_services.aspx
KPO services