Friday, November 17, 2006

Sad Days for Honeydew

It would appear that the usefulness of a blog in teaching has its limits and they are low. I have been looking around to see what other faculty are doing with their blogs and the time - effort - benefit equation does not seem favourable.

That said, there have been some recent news articles written about professor Honeydew and I might note that they are rather sad and disturbing.

LINK TO HONEYDEW ARTICLE 1

LINK TO HONEYDEW ARTICLE 2

Sort of makes you wonder if the internet is a reliable source of information afterall.

1 comment:

Rowlf the Dog said...

Oh dear me...those articles are pretty disturbing and rather saddening...in fact I think the whole ordeal may have stimulated my lacrimal glands!! he he...well did I ever mention how difficult and confusing this blogging is! I guess I am not very technologically advanced...I am actually very impressed with your ability to actually use this site successfully...good job! *sigh* maybe i'll get it someday...that will probably be when blogging is not "cool" anymore...*again, stimulation of the lacrimal glands* toodles! (PS just incase you don't know who I am...I am 205149 :D yay! I am a number!)