Friday, September 01, 2006

CHEMISTRY LABORATORY VIDEO

Students that are concerned that they may not understand what they are reading when they prepare for a laboratory may find the following web sites useful. I would note that we may have slightly different equipment or procedures in our laboratories but the reality is that we all put our lab coats on one sleeve at a time. Warning! Some of these videos are VERY low tech but they get the point across. If you have ever been in a church service where the "special music" has wailed "please don't listen to me but listen to the words" then you know what I mean when I tell you that there is useful information in these videos if you can see past the nerd factor.

LINK TO GATEWAY FOR USEFUL LABORATORY INFORMATION

LINK TO GENERAL CHEMISTRY LAB PROCEDURES

LINK TO ORGANIC CHEMISTRY LAB PROCEDURES I

LINK TO ORGANIC CHEMISTRY LAB PROCEDURES II

If you can find others let me know or post a comment.

No comments: