Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chemistry 1013 Open Forum Questions and Answers

If you have questions between now and the exam you are welcome to post them here in the comments section and when I check in I will do what I can to answer them. You have to knwo that if you have a question that about half the class have the same question but are afraid to ask so this is your chance to be the leader. If any of the other students think that hey have an answer to a posted question just step in and take a shot.

1 comment:

Professor Honeydew said...

Oh, by the way, good job on the online assignment choosing questions for the exam. It is not a list that I would have chosen but a list I can work with and I respect the reasons given for the questions chosen. As I said, there will be a question worth 10% at the beginning of the exam that will be taken from your list. It will not be exactly the same as I will make small changes so that there will be little benefit to memorizing the answer and more benefit for understanding the answer.